Review Guidelines and Policies
The person scheduling the room is responsible for ensuring that the condition of the room is the same as when the reservation began. This means removing trash, pushing in chairs, and erasing boards with library-provided erasers. If the room is not in good condition at the start of your reservation, please alert library staff.
Study Room Guidelines
- Adhere to minimum and maximum occupancy for each room throughout the reservation.
- Be kind to the cables and refrain from moving the table.
- Keep in mind the study rooms are not soundproof. Monitor noise levels of your group, and keep the door closed while your group is in the room.
- Check out the library-provided markers and supplies if you plan to use the dry erase boards.
- Return the room key and supplies to the nearest service desk 15 minutes before closing.
- The Clayton State University Policy states that children may never be left unattended on campus, which also includes any library study room. Public Safety will be notified immediately if unattended children are left in the Library.
Food and Beverage Policy
Avoiding spills keeps our library clean and pest free. Show your Laker Pride by following our Food and Beverage Policy
- Beverages must have lids.
- Allowed foods include light snack foods and fruit.
- Hot meals, messy and smelly foods, or delivery of food items are prohibited in all areas.
By clicking Continue below, I affirm that I have read and agree to the above guidelines.