Ask a Librarian
Room Reservations @ the Clayton State Library
Who can Reserve?
- Clayton State University degree seeking students and currently employed faculty & staff
- Library account must be free of overdue items or fees
- Groups must consist of at least 2 people
L140 requires at least 6 people
L212 requires at least 4 people
- Maximum reservation length is 3 hours
- Only 1 reservation per person, per day is allowed
- Reservations may be made up to 14 days in advance
See our Study Rooms guide for room descriptions.
Need in-depth research assistance? You can schedule to meet with a librarian who will advise or assist you in identifying and using the many library resources available to the Clayton State University community. To ensure that we can meet your request, please be sure to plan ahead and schedule an appointment in advance of your deadline. Availability begins within 3 days of today's date.